GENIE for Relativity
Australian federal and state practice notes default to exchanging in a format that is not natively compatible with Relativity.
GENIE (Global Ediscovery Native Import & Export) for Relativity is a custom-built solution used to template and automate the import/export process in Relativity for Australian compliant Export MDB load files. It ensures consistency on pre/post data loading processes which are custom to your environment.
v6.0.0 / v10.3.6 [2020-07-21]:
- Major interface redesign
- Conceptual Index skip on fail due to too few items
- minor bug fixes
v5.3.5 / v10.3.5 [2020-06-14]:
- Remove hard-coding Document ID field
- Minor bug fixes
v5.3.4 / v10.3.4 [2020-05-09]:
- PPTX Text Extraction issue
v5.3.3 / v10.3.3 [2020-05-03]:
- Ability to run Classification Index.
- Bug Fix: Text extract using office xml for pptx files.
- Ignore Email Threading error when there are no emails.
- License verification changes.
v5.3.2 / v10.3.2 [2020-04-13]:
- Bug Fix: Minor bug fixes.
v5.3.1 / v10.3.1 [2020-04-05]:
- Bug Fix: bug fix in conceptual index build inner exception.
v5.3.0 / v10.3.0 [2020-04-05]:
- Bug Fix: Bug in extensions method fixed.
- Bug Fix: Bug in OCRed document page count.
- Additional logging for conceptual index proxy creation.
v5.2.9 / v10.2.9 [2020-03-19]:
- Native Export type bugs fixed.
- Minor cosmetic adjustments.
- PDF Page labels and Directory not found issues fixed.
v5.2.8 / v10.2.8 [2020-03-11]:
- Conceptual Analytics Scripts loading error is caught and errormessage is logged.
- Scripts can be checked/unchecked from Import Progress screen before clicking start button.
v5.2.7 / v10.2.7 [2020-02-28]:
- Bug fix: Level folders created successfully from extras field.
- Bug fix: On Overlay - extracted text is now taken from txt files if exist.
- Bug fix: Error handling in reading RDOs of type "Analytics index" for conceptual builds.
v5.2.6 / v10.2.6 [2020-02-16]:
- Microsoft Data Access Tools 2010 are now included in the installation folder.
- GENIE now checks if MDAC tools are missing on the client machine and advises installation before proceeding further
- Bug fix: Tables schema updates are automated
- Requirements Windows Operating System Access to a Relativity environment
- Documentation User Guide
- Downloads Relativity On-Prem v6.0.0 - Relativity v10.1 v6.0.0 - Relativity v10.3
- Downloads RelativityOne v10.3.6 - Relativity v10.2+
- Can't find your version? Download the version closest to your Relativity environment. If you have any issues please contact our team and we will work with you.