HyperlinQ for Relativity
Our Relativity / MS Word Hyperlinking tool is designed to automatically hyperlink documents referred to in pleadings, witness statements, chronologies and trial bundles.
The application will identify document references in the source Word document by recognising document numbering patterns. Documents can be directly hyperlinked to Relativity or downloaded as an offline copy.
- Fixed PDF formatting issue cutting off hyperlinks in the "Export-" pdf file.
- Preserved formatting of source document when adding hyperlinks.
- Added the ability to use a PDF document as the source.
- Moved license validation to new Hillogic API server.
- Bulk check for documents in workspace.
- Added a single line summary to help identify what step HyperlinQ is currently processing.
- Create log.txt to assist with any issues.
- Added the ability to check found documents against any field in Relativity rather than DocumentID/Control Number only.
- Requirements Windows Operating System Access to a Relativity environment
- Documentation User Guide
- Downloads Relativity On-Prem v1.7.6 - Relativity v10.1.290.1
- Downloads RelativityOne v1.7.6 - Relativity v10.2+
- Can't find your version? Download the version closest to your Relativity environment. If you have any issues please contact our team and we will work with you.